Quantcast

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Outfit of the Day: All up in the White.

Happy Saturday everybody! I'm cannot tell you how excited I am for the weekend, just for the mere fact that I don't have to get up and trek to school ( LOL the entire 3 minute walk from residence).
And it came in good time I woke up this morning to the entire place covered in this white stuff they call snow. Here's a pic so you can enjoy it with me!

7 a.m guys!

 So I'm taking whole the day off today to do whatever I feel like, which to me means blog! I just wanted to post my outfit for today, I'm going downtown to a car show with my uncle, I'm just assuming that this is what one could wear to car show.... :s Anyway, I hope you guys are having a great weekend as well. Enjoy!

Sweater- ZARA

Bag- Spring

Beret- Nine West

Belt- Levi Strauss

Boots- Le Chateau
Photography: Russel White

1 comment: