Quantcast

Sunday, April 1, 2012

All the little pieces.

Great things can be done by a series of small things brought together.- Vincent Van Gogh

Details. Details. It's all in the details. At least for me. I couldn't tell you when my love of accessories began, it just did.
I am a believer in them making an outfit, from the pearl studs with your pulled back bun to a gargantuan necklace with a white tee. In the recent photo shoot and fashion show I worked, not only was I privy to amazing dresses, but also absolutely gorgeous jewelry.
So during the shoot and the show, I've accumulated LOTS of photos of pieces from Stella & Dot and also a Yorkville boutique called Rue Pigalle. Here I'd like to share with you some of the great shots.

The owner of Rue Pigalle travels throughout Europe to find some of the most beautiful hand crafted pieces of jewelry made from some of the most unique materials, including sea sponge and blown glass. They are definitely some of the most gorgeous and expensive pieces I've ever laid my eyes on.
 




 

 

 


















Stella & Dot
Stella & Dot have some of the most fun, and trendy pieces available. I LOVE so many of them, I'm left drooling anytime I'm at a Rent Frock Repeat event and they're on display. I cannot wait to own some, i definitely have my eye on this blue & green bib necklace!











 




No comments:

Post a Comment