Quantcast

Friday, September 21, 2012

On the Scene: TIFF StyleCaster Party

Hello there!

I've got more pics for ya! My friend Natasha and I went to this StyleCaster party for TIFF that was hosted by my work.
So we got all dolled up, I drank way too much champagne and then we left at 10:30. More or less an uneventful night-- I think both she and I had very different expectations of what we were going to, but whatevs.

Of course I forgot my camera at home, like an idiot. Fortunately, I just bought a new phone and the camera on it is amazing, so I ended up using that, and taking just a few pics.

What I'm wearing? Too much H&M!

H&M Trousers
H&M Blazer
H&M Bow Clutch-Borrowed from Natasha

You better believe I paid for that champagne on Sunday--all day long.


Lots of Legs
Too Much Champagne
A Little Fashion To Mix In

Beautiful Dress & Balenciaga







3 comments: