Quantcast

Monday, September 3, 2012

The Look: Monochrome Magic

Over the years it definitely was a pet peeve of mine when people went out of their way to match everything they're wearing-- this of course was circa puberty.
I remember even when my grandmother would tell me about her getting dressed when she was younger and having her heels that matched her handbags, and somehow I couldn't fathom how it would look to have your dress, shoes and accessories that look exactly the same.
Fast forward to circa..now, and you meet Brooke who loves to shoes and handbags that match, and is irrevocably in love with a monochromatic look.
Now for the third time I'll make reference to Resort 2013, only because I haven't even begun to go through Couture.

Valentino Resort 2013

Maison Martin Margiela Resort 2013

Paul & Joe Resort 2013

Burberry Prorsum Resort 2013

And now, how I wear it monochromatically...

Dress- Forever 21

Rings- Kings Jewellery
My Mum's Jewellery
Shoes- Crocs!





Images courtesy of Style.com

5 comments:

  1. I love the color scheme here
    the Valentino look is gorgeous
    nice meeting you at IFB yesterday : )

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are these crocs comfy? I've been considering them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are basically the only thing I wore all summer, you absolutely should get them.

      Delete