Quantcast

Friday, August 2, 2013

Saturday's still are Fabulous

Alright, though I was a little hard on the debut collection of Kate Spade's lower priced line Saturday, I've got to eat my words, because boy, do I love their Fall line.

Come September I'll have been in Canada three years, this will be my fourth winter. And i'm excited for this winter because I feel like I'll finally be able to say my dressing game will be on par with the summer season. My first winter hit me hard, I felt for the first time what -26° and understood very clearly what a windchill meant, so my concern was warmth and warmth only.

Alas the second and third winters met me being in a school for fashion, which was where I wanted to be, so I had to try ah thing as I would refer to it in Guyanese vernacular and began wearing tights and dresses, etc-- and I realized it wasn't that bad.

So what all that chatter was leading up to is simple, if I could look like anything this Fall, a lot of it would lie within this collection. The super wide leather belts, the mix of uptown taste and the polished sporty look. Love!











Viewers if you have any great suggestions about attractive and warm wear please give me that information ASAP!


No comments:

Post a Comment