Quantcast

Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Imaginary Appartment

It is one of my favourite things to do when I'm upset-- walk about home stores and pick out items for the apartment that I don't have. I don't understand what it is about kitchen utensils that I won't ever use. So for today's post I have gathered some of the things that made my heart go pitter-patter, like these great wine glasses with the extra long stem--a la Scandal-- and some adornments for my wall.



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7


I had to include this flat design I found on IKEA when I was looking for ways to set up a studio apartment. With a studio it is so difficult to separate sleeping space from living space, especially if you don't have much space to work with. I loved how they used the shelving unit and a bit of fabric as a separation, the open closet is also a huge attraction, I love having  my clothes displayed nicely, and easy to access.





Image IKEA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment